Which is why we provide tailored menus and solutions to meet everyone’s dining requirements.
- Vegetarian Menus of delicious specialities, freshly prepared to the gourmet standards for which MSC is renowned.
- Pre-packed Kosher meals and high-quality Halal products (beef, lamb and poultry) are available if requested at least two months before departure. (Surcharge prices apply)
- Gluten-Free Cuisine: MSC Cruises has obtained a certification from Bureau Veritas to provide gluten-free menus (food code< 20 ppm*) worldwide in the main restaurants of MSC Seaside, MSC Seaview, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Preziosa, MSC Divina, MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra and MSC Musica.
* MSC gluten free menus are suitable for gluten intolerance, but not in case of gluten allergy.
- Gluten-Free menus from breakfast through to lunch and dinner in the main restaurants. Afternoon tea (pre-packed snacks) in the buffet restaurants
- Wide choice of gluten-free beverages, including cocktails and beers
- All gluten-free recipes are prepared by skilled personnel in dedicated kitchens on board, using products stored in special areas in accordance with the "Cruises Project" of the Associazione Italiana Celiachia (Italian Coeliac Association) with which MSC works closely for the above ships, cruising in the Mediterranean and in Northern Europe.
- On MSC Armonia, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Opera and MSC Lirica guests can find only a limited selection of pre-packaged gluten-free snacks such as, biscuits, croissants, sponge cakes and muffins.
Once MSC Grandiosa and MSC Bellissima are launched, we will complete the certification process with Bureau Veritas that will allow us to offer gluten-free menus on these ships as well.
All special diet requests must be accompanied by a Special Needs Form and submitted before final payment of cruise for request to be completed. Click here